ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR - JOB ID 406
- You will use your expertise to: Perform the activities to make vendor payments, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Review daily reports of payment funds committed / ready to release.
- Forecast daily payment run and coordinate, with the Clients Treasury function, the availability of funds for invoice payments.
- Identify international payments.
- Determine invoices to be paid based on availability of funds.
- Schedule release of payment based on the availability of funds.
- Process cheque runs and prepares manual bank wires.
- Send payment run reports to the bank.
- Handle Vendor refund cheques and accounting entries.
- Resolve unsuccessful payments to suppliers.
- Clear payments and reconcile accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial account reconciliations.
- Manage individual annual objectives, measures, and performance targets aligned with the overall Accounts Payable Team and Supply Chain Services organization objectives.
Experience and Education/ Required Qualifications:
- One year of proven experience in an accounts payable role
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in business or accounting
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, MS Teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed social skills with the ability to build effective working relationships across diverse groups
- A business mindset with strong judgment, decision-making, and an aptitude for change management
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual (English and French considered an asset.)
- Experience working for a large organization in a fast-paced dynamic organization
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential