ANALYST INVENTORY RECONCILIATION - JOB ID 403
- Complete redirect requests to account for unplanned product movements.
- Complete Driver Carding requests to allow timely and accurate terminal access for carriers.
- Daily reconciliation of all Downstream sales through over 70 locations across Canada.
- Prepare and file reports on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Perform investigations on product volume discrepancies between Toptech and SAP, and mitigate any environmental and product loss issues.
- Ensure accurate billing of products and volumes to our customers.
- Communicate daily with terminal staff regarding routine and unusual concerns.
- Identify, test, and implement process improvements.
- Follow appropriate internal and SOX audit processes for inventory accounting.
- Manage customer accounts, carriers, and products in our designated Toptech rack system.
- Interact with cross-functional departments such as marketing, credit, and supply accounting.
- Other support duties as required.
Experience and Education/ Required Qualifications:
- Three years of experience in accounting, finance, supply chain or related field.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration or a related discipline.
- Strong initiative to trouble-shoot and problem solve.
- Collaboration skills that enable you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups to achieve the best results and deliver the most value.
- Strong organizational skills and zero tolerance for shortcuts
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Experience with reconciliation activities and product movements.
- Previous SOX, SAP, and Toptech experience.
LOCATION: Calgary, AB
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential