Analyst - JOB ID 588
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Support operations by managing, optimizing and documenting all rail and truck shipments.
• Complete the daily refinery mass balance and work with Planning, Production and Accounting to identify and resolve yield discrepancies.
• Coordinate the effort between the production control group and process engineers to tackle mass balance closure.
• Complete the daily refinery mass and volumetric balance, track production by product and by unit and work with Planning, Production and Accounting to identify and resolve yield discrepancies (Honeywell PMM, PB, PT and SAP PAR).
• Ensure that all refinery transactions (deliveries and receipts) are recorded in SAP.
• Reconcile the inventory in the SAP system with the physical inventory of the refinery.
• Calculate and track key performance indicators (AA, OA,RI, Solomon, etc.) on a monthly basis.
• Participate in internal and external audit + SOX and manage all supporting documentation.
• Support continuous improvement through automation and comprehensive analysis and stewardship of refinery operation.
• Respond after hours to assist operations as required.
• Cross-train within the team of Production Coordinators for vacation coverage.
• Strong computer skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
• A highly motivated self-starter, with a desire to learn new tools and processes (such as Honeywell Totalplant, Production Balance and SAP).
• Strong communication and collaboration skills that enables you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups in addition to your ability to successfully work independently.
• Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
• Post-secondary education, with Petrochemical, Finance, Sales, Marketing and/or Product Supply experience
• Basic knowledge and understanding of refinery processes and their impact within a refining environment
• Basic knowledge of SAP and Honeywell Totalplant tools (PHD, LIMS, Production Balance)
• Flexibility and the ability to quickly adjust to constant changes in plans, production and schedules
We would sincerely like to thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
WestCorp Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.