Asset Strategy Developer - JOB ID 602
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Create, maintain & update Master Equipment Lists.
· Determine in conjunction with mechanical and E&I engineers all required assets strategies and spare parts for Mobile and Fixed Plants based on systems/sub-systems and equipment approach.
· Review and updates of Asset Criticality Rankings.
· Creation, review and updates of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)/ Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) both existing and new asset.
· Develop and create ESDs in GE APM as well as any other system applicable.
· Participate in implementing reliability improvement initiatives with multi-functional teams to overall safety, availability, and reliability of the assets.
· Review Root Cause Failure Analyses (RCFAs) and corrective actions for repetitive problems.
· Analyze components based on machine health data and Supported site maintenance engineering with long-term machine health trending data to make informed decisions on strategy changes.
· Support Supply Chain/master data on Order Control Form process.
· Support gathering of information required to create/sustain/retire master data.
· Consult with site engineers, provide guidance and support MOC information requirements.
· Identify gaps and consult with CFT's for Master Data completeness and correctness clean-up (FLOC/ Equipment / BOMs).
· Identify gaps and consult with CFT’s on Material Master/Spares completeness and correctness clean-up (Technical Class and Characteristics, - Duplicate removal).
· Fluent in English (verbal and written)
· Advanced MS Office
· Proficient in SAP
· Good communication skills
· Time management skills
· Team Player
· Adaptability to change
· Ability to handle shifting priorities
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
Job Type: Fixed term contract