CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR/BUYER - JOB ID 436
- Interfacing with Project Engineering, Plant Leadership teams and Business Unit executives at multiple sites.
- Manage supplier relationships
- Development of Procurement/contract strategies for assigned projects.
- Evaluating proposals, making recommendations, and negotiating the final award of a contract.
- Aggressively negotiating to ensure best value for the client.
- Leading vendor performance evaluations and documenting process improvements.
- Maintaining databases for contracts, labor rates and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance to company best practices.
- Managing risk exposure
- Analyzing business data and making recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- Ability to develop relationships with client groups at all levels – practitioner, manager, executive.
- Highly proficient in analyzing spend data.
- Experience in process development and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in all phases of procurement and contracting in mining, EPC or other industrial environments.
- SCMP designation or equivalent.
- Undergrad degree
- Extensive experience in negotiation of complex agreements for goods and services.
- Extensive experience in project procurement and administration in heavy industrial settings.
- Ability to prioritize work in a very dynamic environment
- Experience in ARIBA and Oracle preferred
- Training in Six Sigma or similar LEAN methodology would be an asset.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.