Electrical Engineering Technologist - JOB ID 540
- Maintain and troubleshoot the underground automation systems
- Maintain underground networks, phones, radio, and camera systems
- Assist the electrical engineering team with design and installation of new projects and troubleshooting
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with Client safety policies and procedures
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3 - 5 years' experience, preferably in an underground mine environment
- Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Demonstrated commitment toward safety
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated attitude
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.