ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST - JOB ID 397
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Coordinate onsite maintenance activities, including contractor management
- Communicate expectations to plant staff, monitor and appraise job results and mentor
- Support professional development, reviews, and succession management activities
- Support the training of personnel, including training program development and execution
- Ensure plant operations, performance, operational and regulatory reporting requirements conform to operating standards and procedures, and initiate appropriate process adjustments
- Supervise the performance of the facility through the use of Key Performance Indicators and other metrics
- Review computerized operating, and laboratory results and database, to ensure record integrity
- Lead optimization initiatives in the facility as part of continuous improvement efforts
- Support the development of, Job Aids, Standard Operating Procedures, Training Manuals, Training Presentations, and Verifiable Learning Objectives
Location: Vancouver, BC
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential