Finance Analyst - Settlement - JOB ID 569
• Responsible for accurately settling counterparty hydrocarbon position and paying valid transportation, storage and marketing costs
• Responsible for coordinating with customers, vendors, and internal teams to resolve disputes
• Validate volumes, verify pricing, resolve discrepancies, send out receivable invoices and make payments
• Verify shipper statements and reconcile volumes monthly
• Ensure cash is cleared correctly and follow-up with counterparties on outstanding items
• Support our settlements team in finalizing development and then ultimately stabilization of our SAP processes
• Two - five years of relevant oil and gas experience
• A university degree in finance or accounting
• A recognized accounting designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA)
• A solid understanding of financial reporting and disclosure requirements, settlements processes and 30/60/90 day cash forecast to treasury
• Demonstrated experience managing unresolved account receivable and account payable items, stewardship, documentation and filing of accounting records and government reports.
Location: Calgary, AB
Monday – Friday, 8 hour days
Contract Length: 9 Months
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.