- Promote Site safety
- Work with Scheduling and Planning team to manage the weekly schedule
- Communicate the daily work plan strategy and ensure jobs are in compliance and executed according to the job plan with relevant quality control processes
- Plan site Break-in work, which included identifying all resources and materials required.
- Be a single point of contact for contractors during supervised execution
- Communicate with the Team Lead, Planning and Scheduling, Operations, and Reliability to facilitate work efficiently
- Ensure daily job updates are communicated. Update CMMS daily regarding work progress
- Understand/manage costs
- Facilitate/attend contractor tool box talks, review FLHA’s and JHA’s
- Review and approve contractor LEM
- A valid Journeyperson Certificate or an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson Certificate or equivalent Operations experience
Experience and Education:
- A minimum of two years of experience in supervision or field coordination in a multi-discipline mechanical trade environment
- Prior experience in industrial unionized environment
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word , and SAP or other similar CMMS system
- Planning and scheduling experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- Exceptional technical, decision-making and analytical skills
- 1 Open Position in Calgary, AB
- 1 Open Position in Edmonton, AB
- 1 Open Position in Port Moody, BC
- 1 Open Position in Toronto, ON
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.