Maintenance Planner - JOB ID 629
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• This position will Plan multi-disciplinary field execution of contract trades employed in the repair, adjustment, modification, removal and/or installation of plant equipment and facilities while promoting safety and continuous improvement.
• Prepare job plans and maximize resource productivity with the planned cost ready for scheduling, detailing parts, materials, special tools, external services, and documentation.
• Manage an effective short- and long-range maintenance plan, modify the plan for variations due to availability of resources, actual work completed or additional work requirements.
• Maintain, improve and optimize job plans, task lists, strategies and procedures utilizing continuous improvement initiatives and techniques.
• Continuously monitor and maintain work requirements and requests (notifications) including maintenance and operations being run in conjunction with outages to maximize resources and potentially minimize downtime and increase availability.
• Assist in the development of maintenance programs and provide input and suggestions to improve effectiveness, processes, and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant policies and standards - including the Management of Change (MOC) process and maintenance business processes.
• Adhere to all health, safety and environment standards, and ensure effective actions and programs are in place to sustain safety and reliability performance goals.
• Collaborate with the CFT Maintenance Coordinator and Terminal Supervisor as required to build out a weekly schedule and schedule out six (6) weeks ahead.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
• Must be bilingual
• Post-secondary education
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.