MAINTENANCE PLANNER/SCHEDULER - JOB ID 378
- Perform field inspections and determine the appropriate job work scopes
- Develop the work plans for the maintenance jobs (using SAP PM) with the necessary information to allow efficient scheduling, assignment, and execution of these jobs
- Create, use, and maintain plant history and other technical files to include information in current job plans to anticipate and avoid job delays
- Develop cost and time estimates of the planned maintenance work
- Write applicable maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality
- Be responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database
- Be responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant and equipment
- Continually improve the planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency assuring that the work is planned to meet all important maintenance, construction and start-up dates.
- Maximize resource productivity by identifying parts, materials, special tools, external services, rentals and documentation
- Preparation of job plans ready for scheduling detailing parts, materials, special tools, external services and documentation with planned costs
- Identification of safety, EH&S, permit and communication requirements
- Preparation of job plans to include the sequencing of associated tasks, taking into account multi-craft alignment.
- Maintain and continuously improve job plans
- Maintain bills of materials (BOM's)
- Maintain work centre Have the ability to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly schedules for maintenance using SAP and/or Primavera software.
- Develop, implement and cheer effective execution schedule reviews. Identify opportunities to optimize plant reliability and maintenance costs while adhering to site safety requirements.
- Provide input to the resolution of all priority conflicts involving execution resources, including labor, materials, services, equipment and tools
- Must have a Grade 12 or GED
- Journeyman Trade Certified
- Dynamic individual with 2 to 5 years minimum planning /scheduling experience
- A working knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems preferably Prometheus, SAP and Primavera.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products such as Word & Excel
- Knowledge of routine maintenance and/or turnaround practices, performances measures, scheduling tools and techniques
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong interpersonal, communication, administrative and leadership skills are required
- Motivated, self-starter who can work well independently or within a team environment
- An effective communicator with the ability to develop positive working relations across a multitude of business units
- Exercises good judgment on complex decisions
HOURS OF WORK (SHIFTS):
7 days on / 7 days off OR 14 days on/ 14 days off - TBD
Flights and Camp provided.
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.