- Have the ability to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly schedules for maintenance using SAP GWOS
- Develop, implement and cheer effective execution schedule reviews. Identify opportunities to optimize plant reliability and maintenance costs while adhering to site safety requirements.
- Provide input to the resolution of all priority conflicts involving execution resources, including labor, materials, services, equipment and tools
- Identify means and methods by which the operations of maintenance processes can be improved
Education and Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill in Primavera P6, MS Excel, and SAP is mandatory. Preference given to those with experience in Prometheus SAP GWOS.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Planning and Scheduling in the Oil & Gas or related Industry
- In depth understanding of maintenance work processes and practices
- Journeyman ticket or industry relevant trade
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in priorities
- Experience with multiple disciplines preferred.
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently or within a team environment
- 1 Open Position in Calgary, AB
- 1 Open Position in Edmonton, AB
- 1 Open Position in Port Moody, BC
- 1 Open Position in Toronto, Ontario
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.