Maintenance Team Lead - Job ID 287
The Maintenance Team Leader oversees the execution of maintenance work through adherence to the schedule by following the Work Order Process. Coordinates the availability of equipment (with operations) to be worked on. Ensure that parts, materials, special tools, equipment, as well as personnel with the appropriate skills are available for effective and efficient work execution. Ensures correct documentation process of work performed is completed in accordance with best practices. Responsible for administering company policies and departmental procedures.
Other duties may include but are not limited to the following: track team hours for payroll, distribution of overtime, vacation scheduling and floaters. Responsible for training, performance feedback, succession planning, counselling, discipline, safety, and orientation.
- Journey certification with a provincial or inter-provincial ticket
- Experience working in Oil & Gas. Particular experience working in a SAGD plant would be considered an asset.
- Extensive supervisory experience in a large industrial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Ability to provide guidance, coaching, and mentorship to team
- Proven ability to assist operations with maximizing productivity of equipment, people and resources as it relates to their area of responsibility
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing maintenance equipment required
- Knowledge and experience with SAP/ computerized maintenance systems
- Some experience with planning and scheduling would be an asset
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office required
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be results and team oriented
- Must be safety conscious and reliable
· 14 days on / 14 days off : 10 - 12 hour days
· Camp and Travel incentive provided for candidates residing outside of the municipality of Wood Buffalo.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
"WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential."
Reference ID: 287
Job Types: Full-time, Contract