Non-Producing Assets Planner & Coordinator - JOB ID 582
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Required to complete field visits to review and determine the scope of work.
· Responsible to create notifications for identified work using SAP S/4.
· Required to plan the work in SAP.
· Establishes asset hierarchy and data gaps, services levels, risk assessments & asset lifecycle strategies for financial planning.
· Responsible to determine the current condition and value of assets as well as assessing future replacement, rehabilitation, or maintenance costs.
· Facilitates asset management inventory.
· Develops life-cycle management programs for non-producing assets.
· Coordinates, collects and/or performs condition assessment of non-producing assets on an ongoing basis.
· Reviews, researches, and reports on technical specification and standards related to infrastructure construction and maintenance to improve current programs and systems.
· Preforms cost/benefits analysis and risk management analysis related to asset management.
· Reviews, refines, and updates asset management plans.
· A valid mechanical discipline Journeyperson Certificate, an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson Certificate or equivalent experience is required.
· Other qualifications that will be considered include the Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and Maintenance Management Professional (MMP).
· A valid Canadian driver’s licence with a clean driving record is required.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
· Five (5) years of experience in maintenance (not projects) planning, combined with a minimum of two (2) years of coordination or supervisory experience in a maintenance environment
Desirable criteria & qualifications
· Technical, decision-making, analytical and communication skills are required.
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential