PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - JOB ID 293
The general work includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Provide administrative services aligned with policies and procedures.
- Project reporting daily/weekly actual results to the Project Controller/Project Manager.
- Provide cost tracking, document control, safety reporting.
- Cost Administration
- Input and tracking of purchase requisitions.
- Tracking of contract change orders.
- Daily LEMS and timecards:
- Track, verify and return field coordinator signed LEMS
- Receive against verified LEMs and time cards
- Verify LEMS match invoices & provide summary report to the Project Manager
- Document administration
- Provide document management by working with the engineer and contractor to ensure the latest drawings and specifications are being used.
- Assist Project Managers with project set-up as required, not limited to TWR’s (Technincal Work Requests) and Data Management System (Aconex).
- Updating and issuing Quaility Policies and Procedures as required
- Quality Assurance (QA) documents; official project transmittals/receipts and tracking
- Drawing control
- Receive all drawings for projects, track in drawing logs, issue to individuals as directed by Project Managers for review, send all/any correspondence back to engineering companies, print and file, update as required.Issue Request for Information (RFI); track and file related correspondence.
- Issue design drawings, track and file related correspondence
- Prepare drawing packages for project team use, update as revisions come in.
- Prepare, and maintain individual logs for projects and contractors such as Inspection Test Plans, RFI’s, etc.
- Receive turnover documentation, log, and fil
- Transmit to Company accordingly.
- Receive and track all contractual correspondence between contractors, vendors and project teams, including the project manager and procurement.
- Receive and file safety deliverables and orientation requests
- Issue all required documentation to new contractors
- Prepare project related minutes, and issue meeting minutes for all team/contractor meetings;
- Assist, Program Manager, Project Controller, Project Manager, Project Coordinators, Project Safety Coordinator, and Project Quality Assurance Coordinator with any requests as needed;
- Coordinate office facility cleaning and supply inventory as per procedures and current supply contracts;
- Vendor and Sub contractor evaluations.
We would sincerely like to thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
"WestCorp Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential."
Reference ID: 293
Job Types: Full-time, Contract