PROJECT MANAGER - OIL RIG PLATFORM JOB ID 331
Roles and Responsibilities (include, but not necessarily limited to the following):
- Execute project idea into standard deliverable products ready for development into next stage.
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives in consultation with the Business Owner/ Manager.
- Collecting and documenting project requirements provided by project stakeholders.
- Creating integrated project planning documents with team and stakeholder.
- Identifying and managing risk associated to the project.
- Facilitate creation of required stage deliverables.
- Accountable to ensure that all milestone and/or key deliverable within a stage have been reviewed and accepted by stakeholders.
- Completion of financial approval documents.
- Monitoring and controlling project performance to maintain cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Managing change requests through the Integrated Change Control procedure.
- Communicating project performance and project changes with stakeholders.
- Coordinating operations on site to ensure communication between all appropriate parties and that all activities are completed as per the project documentation.
- Leading the team on site, setting targets and work schedules and coaching the team where required.
- Understanding and delivering all commercial and contractual matters keeping control of cost expenditure
- PMP with 10 -15 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with building offshore oil rig platforms considered an asset. Other similar relevant background experience will also be considered.
- Engineering Degree with P.Eng credential or other formal project management training would be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to speak Korean would be considered an asset.
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance To WestCorp and Client Job Site policies.
We would sincerely like to thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
WestCorp Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.