PROJECT PLANNER/SCHEDULER - JOB ID 369
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and distribute planned maintenance and reliability jobs including distribution of frozen schedules to Maintenance and Operations.
- Distribute execution schedules and pertinent work orders to Contracted Services, that ensure timely identification of required JHAs/FLHA’s to reduce risk, consideration of potential introduction of defects during work execution, and critical skill set, and resources required.
- Provide technical input and support relating to maintenance procedures and job plans that adhere to Maintenance Management processes, practices, and systems.
- Participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) on all Safety Critical equipment failures and any other equipment failures classified as medium to high risk, while ensuring corrective and preventative actions are taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Compile monthly and quarterly maintenance and reliability performance reports and distribute to the required stakeholders.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to optimize schedule generation and work execution, by organizing and combining jobs and activities to minimize equipment downtime.
- Participate in periodic internal compliance reviews and/or audit activities and ensure corrective actions are implemented, primarily within SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Complete vendor prequalification, verification of approved status and assessment of qualifications and participate in the on-going vendor assessments and evaluations;
- Ensure maintenance, inspection and repair activities are scheduled/executed in accordance to the regulatory requirement; and
- Utilize effective communication skills as well work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Additional Planning Support as needed
- Minimum 5 years progressive related experience in a plant operations/maintenance environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Scheduler in a Maintenance and/or Turnaround department preferably within the Oil and Gas industry
- Previous experience in a Planning role an asset
- Trade’s ticket (Electrical, Instrumentation or Millwright) and/or Steam Ticket preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications is required.
- SAP Plant Maintenance & Primavera software experience required.
- Project/Maintenance scheduling experience is an asset.
- Technical procedure writing experience is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required; and
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Location: Candidate must reside in either Calgary or Fort McMurray to be able to work in Client Office as required
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.