Senior Digital Operations Analyst - JOB ID 551
- 8 years of industry work experience
- Post-secondary education in Networking technologies, Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent)
- In depth knowledge of general network troubleshooting and monitoring practices
- In depth level knowledge of Firewalls
- You will maintain and configure:
- Routers and Switches (Cisco/Juniper)
- Security Appliances (Cisco FMC/FTD/ASA, SonicWall)
- Load Balancers (F5)
- Management platforms (Cisco ISE/Prime/DNAC, F5 Big-IQ)
- Network documentation
- Coordinate troubleshooting and service recovery of escalated network and customer reported issues
- Provision new devices and services to meet business objectives
- Research, design, and deploy new solutions to keep network service capabilities leading edge
- Ensure critical network infrastructure meets disaster recovery requirements industry security standards
Location and other Key Details:
- You will work out of the Clients Calgary office, following a hybrid work model, 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home per week
- Some off hours work for planned changes and on-call duty is required
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.