Senior Project Manager - JOB ID 564
Roles and Responsibilities (include, but not necessarily limited to the following):
- Execute project idea into standard deliverable products ready for the development of the stage gate process
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives in consultation with the Portfolio Manager.
- Collecting and documenting project requirements provided by project stakeholders.
- Creating integrated project planning documents with team and stakeholder.
- Identifying and managing risk associated to the project.
- Facilitates creation of required stage deliverable s.
- Accountable to ensure that all milestone and/or key deliverable within a stage have been reviewed and accepted by stakeholders.
- Completion of financial approval documents.
- Monitoring and controlling project performance to maintain cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Managing change requests through the Integrated Change Control procedure.
- Communicating project performance and project changes with stakeholders.
Stage Gate Responsibilities:
- Accountable to ensure the deliverables for each stage are completed and ready for approval
- Accountable to ensure that all funding request documents are complete and ready for submission for approval.
- Accountable to ensure change order requests are adequately documented prior to approval requests.
- Provide knowledge and experience and is available for consultation
- Create and document safe work procedures onsite as it pertains to new asset acquisition or a major process change.
- Budget, procure and specify equipment, tools, and other devices for capital and major maintenance projects.
- Actively participate in development and implementation initiatives; bringing concerns from site and addressing them accordingly.
- PMP with 10 -15 years’ experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer, and experience with budgeting for capital and major maintenance projects.
- P.Eng credential or other formal project management training would be considered an asset.
- Potash mine experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Electrical Engineer background considered an asset
Location: Rocanville, SK
Candidates located more than 100 kms away that have to travel to site will be provided LOA of $230/per working day.
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.