SENIOR TURNAROUND SCHEDULER - JOB ID 366
Roles and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Develop and support updating of large outage schedules with Primavera software
- Responsible for maintaining shutdown schedule
- Provide support for Senior Planners
- Provide project cost estimates and cost analysis where applicable
- Responsible for providing project management support activities in managing resources
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Oversee analysis of data and information
- Interface with Operations and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolutions
- Consult the appropriate project team members on estimating procedures.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders
- Run reports to present to management team
- Journeyman and/or a Trade ticket in a relevant field preferred
- Practical experience working ‘in the field’ preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience Scheduling
- In depth understanding of Maintenance and Work Processes and Principals
- In depth experience using Primavera Software and MS Office applications
- Experience in Planning, Budgeting and Estimating are required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience with CMMS would be an asset
- Potash experience would be an asset
- Experience in multiple disciplines is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team and excel in a team environment
- Self-starter - able to produce quality work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
START DATE: as soon as possible
HOURLY RATE: TBD
LOCATION: Rocanville, SK
Travel and/or LOA incentive may be provided for candidates living more than 100 km’s from site.
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.