TA MECHANICAL PLANNER FIFO - JOB ID 371
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements establish by the Client
- Know and comply with all regulations and legislative requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Act for the Province of Alberta and environmental standards
- Follow safe work procedures and ensure all comply
- Report any injury or illness immediately
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available and is worn where and when required
- Provide preliminary estimates for work scope items to support the early budgetary and schedule estimates
- Provide input for step listing development & P6 Schedule review
- Perform job walk / site verifications to ensure job packages are fully complete and satisfactory including all support Craft requirements
- Develop Planning work packages for Turnaround & Outage events
- Create Field Execution Plans (FEP) for assigned Scope of work
- Identify & list out resources required for all related scopes including parts, labor, equipment, materials, special tools, procedures, critical lifts, documents, and specialty contract services.
- Better cohesiveness bond between Client and Vendor
- Work with the Planning Supervisor and/or Coordinators to assign Level of Complexity to the jobs
- Ensure all necessary updates and revisions to procedures and other documents are done (delegate as necessary through the Field Coordinators)
- Develop Staging plan for required material, tools and equipment
- Develop execution strategy and work closely with Execution
- Be a part of execution team during the execution window
- Technical sound to deal with OEM and Vendors
Shift: 4 days on & 3 days off, Monday to Thursday
Camp Provided. Flights in and out of Calgary or Edmonton.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
"WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential."