TURNAROUND SCHEDULER - JOB ID 368
Roles and Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Create & maintain high level milestone schedule.
- Create & maintain execution readiness schedule to measure the readiness.
- Review & adhere to P6 scheduling strategy for developing TA schedule.
- Identify resource requirements, coding and WBS structure for effective schedule development & maintenance.
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
- Ensure the turnaround schedule includes all tasks and activities necessary to achieve the scope and objectives of the turnaround.
- Lead schedule review meetings with execution, operations, contractors and planning finalize logic, duration of tasks, man hours and resources
- Enter job plan details, including activity description, duration, craft and hours, equipment and materials as required.
- Use Activity Codes to allow the easy extraction of reports.
- Create logical network of activities and, ultimately, a critical path of work and schedule, without overly constraining the schedule.
- Ensure that the schedule must contain sufficient information but must be simple and dynamic enough to change with changing conditions during execution.
- Produce PERT charts and summary bar charts.
- Ensure review and buy-in of the integrated schedule with key stakeholders, including execution team and contractors.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements establish by our Client
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available and is worn where and when required.
- Maintain approved project baseline(s).
- Closely monitor the critical path and near critical path scope and report the variance to the execution and work with execution to develop recovery plans.
- Input field updates into schedule as required based on reported progress (field craft, planner, or coordinator).
- Generate summary, detailed and comparative reports for turnaround management.
- Generate look-ahead reports for field coordinator(s) and contractors to drive work.
- Schedule additional work / found work and ensure that it is scheduled and tracked during execution.
- Develop, maintain & issue associated progress curves, completing estimates, earned value reports etc.
- Performs data analysis, identifies problems and makes recommendations.
- Monitors schedule deviation for assigned trades or specialties and recommends corrective action/workaround solutions for site maintenance considerations.
- Identifies and reports activities which have critical or potential impact on schedule.
- Participates in the lessons learned and lookback process for the turnaround event.
- Produce final “Close-out Report” of the process including what went well and what needs improving.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements establish within the Safety Management System set out by our Client
- Comply with all regulations and legislative requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Act for the Province of Alberta and environmental standards
- Minimum technical diploma, college degree or higher
- Minimum 4 years hands on P6 experience
- Respects organizational hierarchy and adhere to company’s communications plan
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel. Able to perform: complex formulas, charts and graphs, pivot tables, complex reports
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal communication and team work skills
- Excellent knowledge of safety requirements and industry guidelines.
- Willing to work in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrates successful implementation of the company’s scheduling procedures
Location: Candidate must reside in either Calgary or Fort McMurray to be able to work in Client Office as required
If selected for onboarding, you may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time!
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.