TURNAROUND SCHEDULER - JOB ID 401
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have the ability to develop the various schedules Primavera software.
- Responsible for maintaining project schedule for various projects at various clients
- Provide support for Senior Planners
- Provide project cost estimates and cost analysis
- Responsible for providing project management support activities in managing resources
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Oversee analysis of data and information
- Interfaces with Operations and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolutions
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- The minimum requirements for education and experience are listed below. Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Journeyman and/or a Trade ticket in a relevant field preferred
- Practical experience working ‘in the field’ is a ‘must’
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Planning and Scheduling in the Oil & Gas or related Industry
- In depth understanding of Maintenance Work Processes and Principals
- In depth experience using Primavera Software and MS Office applications; 3-5 years experience.
- Experience in Planning, Budgeting and Estimating are required
- Personal Qualities/Competencies
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Experience in multiple disciplines is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team and excel in a team environment
- Self-starter - able to produce quality work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must have CSTS-09 and OSSA Regional/BSO or CSO equivalent
HOURS OF WORK (SHIFTS):4/3 (Monday - Thursday) 10 hours days. Shift requirements may change depending on client requirements.
LOCATION: Fort McMurray, AB
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with job site policies.
We would sincerely like to thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.